Agile internal auditing 𝒾𝓃sight
This highly interactive training uses a workshop format. Indeed, sharing and practical examples are key to understand why and how Agile Auditing can be applied in your organisation.
Due to the format of the training, an experienced level is required, and the number of participants will be limited to 8.
- Key concepts of Agile Auditing (Key similarities and differences from Agile development)
- How and Why Agile applies to the internal audit engagement process
- How to perform Agile Auditing
- The parallel between the traditional process of conducting an internal audit engagement(according to IPPF) and the agile engagement process
- The deliverables of the Agile audit engagement:
- the engagement outline,
- the Kanban,
- the sprint results (Viewpoint),
- the report
- The audit team's roles and responsibilities in the Agile environment
- How to implement changes progressively
- pilot phase,
- agile champions,
Practical examples and ideas
Pros and Cons, Do's and Don’ts
- Internal auditors and audit management,
Experience in internal auditing.
Monique Garsoux, internal audit professional and an expert in audit methodologies and techniques.
The training lasts 1 day, from 9 A.M. till 5 P.M.
The price for the public training amounts to 800 € (without VAT).
- Continuing Professional Education: 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 3 "Applying" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- We can coach your internal audit function in implementing agile auditing.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.