IG11 ● COBIT 2019 Bridge Certification
COBIT® 2019 is an evolution of the previous version, COBIT® 5, building on its solid foundation by adding the latest developments affecting Enterprise Governance of Information and Technology (EGIT). In addition, COBIT® now offers more design and implementation resources, practical guidance and insights. Thanks to Bridge training and the study of content, most of the elements you are already familiar with have been removed. Training for the Bridge exam means you only have to study the new elements in the latest COBIT® framework.
During this one-day session, attendees will:
- Understand the differences between the COBIT 2019 and COBIT 5 frameworks;
- Discover the updated COBIT principles for governance system and framework;
- Be able to describe the updated components of a governance system;
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT 2019;
- Understand the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides;
- Explore the key points of the COBIT business case;
- Get an overview of the alignment of COBIT with other frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge;
- Be prepared to take the Bridge exam.
The course syllabus covers:
- COBIT 2019 Framework introduction;
- COBIT principles;
- Governance System and Components;
- Designing a Tailored Governance System;
- Implementing Enterprise Governance Over IT;
- The official COBIT® 2019 Bridge exam.
This Bridge Course is intended for current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in understanding the key differences between COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019, in order to obtain the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate. This certificate is the mandatory entry point for everybody interested in obtaining the COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation Certificate.
Students must hold a current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate, issued by an ISACA accreditation body (APMG or PeopleCert).
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit and IT.
The training is held over one day.
Have a look at our training calendar for the next training dates.
- Video presentation :
- Continuing Professional Education : 7 CPE hours.
- Course level: This course corresponds to level 2 "Understanding" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- Public classroom in Brussels: for registration.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.