This event will explain what Big Data is, together with its challenges, risks, tools and implications for auditors.
Free event for auditors, by ISASCA Belgium and IIA Belgium
Free of charge – 2 CPE (fee: 50 € in case of no-show remember to sign the attendance sheet!).
The event will be delivered in English.
Date: Wednesday 23 October 2019 at 18:00 in Brussels.
- Patrick Soenen – CGEIT, CRISC, Partner Qualified Audit Academy
- Dennis Houthoofd – Director-Consultant, Horsum
- 18:00: Welcome
- 18:20: Introduction by Philip De Picker
- 18:30: Big Data explained: What is it? Applications, challenges, risks and tools? – Patrick Soenen
- 18:50: Process mining case explained with an example – Dennis Houthoofd
- 19:10: Big Data Foundation Certification – Patrick Soenen
- 19:20: Q&A
- 19:30: Networking & catering
IIA Belgium/ISACA Belgium
Rue Royale / Koningsstraat 109-111
1000 Brussels – Belgium
This IIA Belgium/ISACA Belgium event is free for members and non-members, and it will be delivered in English.
We hope to see you there!
IIA Belgium/ ISACA Belgium Boards