COBIT 2019 for auditors ⦿𝒾𝓃sight
As an IT auditor, you know better than anyone else the importance of sound IT governance and digital innovation
ISACA's COBIT is the framework for effective IT governance and management. This training is intended for all professionals who contribute to value creation, risk management and optimal use of resources in the area of information systems and digital transformation.
In this course you will learn to understand and apply COBIT 2019 in audit engagements, based on a case study and various practical examples.
- Module 1 : Overview of COBIT 2019
- Module 2 : Auditing with COBIT
- Module 3 : Case study
- Module 4 : Practical examples
After the training, you will be able to identify and audit IT governance and management problems based on the COBIT reference framework of best practices for steering and decision-making in information technology.
- IT/IS auditors and management,
- Digital auditors,
- Experienced internal auditors,
- Information security experts;
- IT experts.
Participants in this advanced training should have first completed the ‘COBIT 2019 Foundation’ (link) course or ‘Introduction to IT Audit’ (link).
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit and IT, accredited by APMG.
The standard training lasts 1day and can of course be adapted to your requirements.
- Continuing Professional Education: 7 CPE hours
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 3 "Applying" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- References: IIA Belgium
- We can coach your staff in COBIT for auditors.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.