COBIT 2019 Foundation with ⊛ certification exam
COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is developed by ISACA. It is a framework of good practices that allows an IT organisation to be efficiently and effectively organised and vetted. COBIT focuses on the sound governance, management, strategy, digital management and control of IT processes. COBIT 2019 is designed to continuously evolve to address new and ever-changing technologies and challenges that businesses encounter today and into the future.
COBIT 2019 offers the latest insights in the field of IT control and decision-making on information technology. This latest version of the framework includes globally accepted principles, processes, practices and models. The management model integrates other major frameworks including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and related standards of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the COBIT 2019 framework. During the course, you will also receive an introduction to the new COBIT design and implementation program and best practices in IT governance and information management, based on the new framework and practical examples.
After the training, participants will have an understanding of – and be able to handle – all the important issues and their impacts in the area of governance and IT management. Your knowledge of COBIT will allow you to maintain the quality of your IT at the highest level and to minimise the risk of loss of revenue, reputation and damage.
- Chief Executives,
- Business management,
- IT auditors and management,
- Digital auditors,
- Internal auditors,
- Information security and IT experts,
- Anyone interested in the COBIT framework.
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit and IT.
The training lasts 2 days (without certification exam).
The price for the public training amounts to 1.200€ (without VAT), exam voucher included.
Register for the training in Brussels (9/10 March 2020). The training and the exam is currently only available in English.
- Description: View the detailed course description.
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of COBIT 2019 with 10 questions.
- CPE: Continuing Professional Education: 14 CPE hours
- References: Proximus, KPMG, SPW, EANDIS, CM-MC, KBC, BGWF-FCGB
- We can coach your staff in the COBIT basics.
- To register for the public trainings
- Consult here the conditions for an COBIT 2019 Foundation inhouse training
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.