Our Commitment to Privacy:
Qualified Audit Academy recognize that the protection of personal information that they receive from visitors of their websites is very important. Collecting information allows Qualified Audit Academy to develop and maintain websites that enable us to better understand and to be more responsive to you as well as assisting us in managing our business better. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
Qualified Audit Academy will collect and process information about customers and visitors to the present audit-academy.be website. We are committed to keeping your personal data private. Information is collected at the occasion of registration or the use of some services either directly (where you will be asked to provide the data) or indirectly. Upon using our Website, our webserver will automatically recognize your internet domain name and, if possible, your e-mail address. The following information, will then be collected and stored:
- your e-mail address in case you put communications/questions on our Website;
- your e-mail address in case you communicate this to us;
- all information concerning pages of other websites which you consulted in order to go to our Website;
- all information which you voluntarily provided to us (such as research information and/or site registration).
Qualified Audit Academy do not seek to use the present Website to collect personal data pertaining to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of a trade union. If Qualified Audit Academy do seek to collect such data, your prior consent hereto will be asked. If you provide us with information either by registering with us or e-mailing an enquiry to us then this information will eventually be used by us in three ways:
- For handling your enquiry, contacting you (bye-mail or otherwise);
- To provide you with other relevant information from time to time;
- Website visitors analysis purposes.
How We Use Collected Information
Qualified Audit Academy uses collected information to help us better understand your needs and interests so that we may provide you with better service. Specifically, we use personal data to help you complete a transaction or order with us, to respond to your inquiries and requests, to provide and update you on our customer services and support, to notify you of promotional or special offers, to communicate with you about our products and services, and to allow you to participate in an interactive feature. We use non-personal data to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our audit-academy.be website as well as to improve the design, content and user experience of our audit-academy.be websites. We may also use non-personal data for research purposes such as analysing how visitors use and navigate our audit-academy.be web site.
Who We Share Your Information With
Qualified Audit Academy does not sell, rent or lease any of your personal data to third parties. Qualified Audit Academy also does not share your personal data with third parties except we may disclose personal data to third parties working on our behalf or for us or with us, such as agents, dealers, vendors and suppliers, but only for the purpose to enable them to fulfil your requests to us for product, services or information. All parties who have access to personal data are required to keep confidential such information and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Qualified Audit Academy, as otherwise required by law. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, Qualified Audit Academy will not share personal data with third parties without your permission, unless to (a) comply with any law, subpoena, regulation or court order; (b) respond to requests from governmental authorities; or (c) help prevent fraud or to protect the safety, rights, property or security of Qualified Audit Academy as well as that of third parties.
Links to Non-Qualified Audit Academy Sites
Our Commitment To Information Security
Information security is important at Qualified Audit Academy, and while no security measure is perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you provide to us, you can be assured that we maintain physical, electronic and administrative measures and safeguards and periodically review these security measures and safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized or inappropriate access and use.
Your Data Rights
As a data subject, your main data rights are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access: You have the right to confirmation as to whether we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, considering the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- The right to erasure (known as “the right to be forgotten”): In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to object
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Changes in Policy
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal data or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, you have a right to complain to the EU Data Protection Authority (“DPA”) in your jurisdiction. If you would like to be directed to the appropriate DPA, please contact us as indicated above.
© 2019 Qualified Audit Academy