IS10 ● ISO 27001 Information Security 𝒾𝓃sight
Information and security are vital for every organisation. But whether the information is stored electronically or printed on paper, implementing effective information protection against all threats and risks is easier said than done. ISO/IEC 27001 assists you in the implementation, management and maintenance of your data protection. This international standard was developed to provide organisations with a structured approach to identifying and addressing business processes and associated information risks.
ISO 27001 is the most popular information security standard worldwide. It can be implemented in any organisation, in the private sector as well as in non-profit and government organisations, and in small or large companies.
At the end of this basic ISO 27001 training, you will understand the issues and requirements of information security management and learn the techniques and methods for implementing and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
- Chief Executives,
- Business management,
- IT/IS auditors and management,
- Internal auditors,
- Information security and IT experts,
- Anyone interested in ISO 27001.
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit, IT and information security.
The standard training lasts 1 day. The training can of course be adapted to your requirements.
Have a look at our training calendar for the next training dates
- Continuing Professional Education : 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 2 "Understanding" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- References: Proximus, IFACI.
- We can coach your staff in implementating ISO 27001.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.