GDPR & Microsoft 365 Security ractice
Data protection and compliance with the GDPR compliance is a major concern for all organisations, especially for SMEs.Office 365 provides productivity services that help users maintain security of their data in the face of ever-evolving threats.
On the basis of concretely worked out cases you learn how to manage the security and the privacy of your company data.
- Personal data and localisation of data
- Sensitive personal data
- User access rights and extracting information from MS 365
- Defining data retention periods
- GDPR Readiness Assessment
- Compliance manager dashboard
- Management of passwords, authentication and multi factor authentication
- Securing mails and documents
- Archiving and legal requirements
- Secure mail and information transfer
- MS Secure score (measurement of your organization's security posture)
This training is intended for the Microsoft user without the need for technical knowledge.
No technical knowledge is required.
Toon De Doncker, professional in information security and privacy (GDPR)
The standard training lasts 1 day. The training can of course be adapted to your requirements.
The public training amounts to 600 € (excl. VAT) and 800 € (excl. VAT) for onsite trainings.
No public training currently planned
- Continuing Professional Education : 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 2 "Understanding" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.