Managing privacy risks (GDPR) ℗ractice
A major challenge facing business risk management today is protecting personal data, such as customer identification files or HR management files. This is increasingly important, given the requirements of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The course presents the risks related to privacy, as well as the tools and techniques of protection, followed by a discussion on audit programmes on individual freedoms.
- Internal Controllers,
- Process and operational managers,
- IT managers,
- Data Protection Officers,
- Risk managers,
- Compliance officers,
- Information security officers,
- Internal auditors.
Insight training "Mastering privacy regulation (GDPR)"
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit and IT.
The standard practice workshop lasts 1 day and can of course be adapted to your requirements.
The price amounts to 800€ for the public training.
- Conitinuing Professional Education: 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 3 "Applying" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- References: IIA Belgium, IFACI, multiple in-house awareness training courses.
- We can coach your staff in the EU GDPR.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.