Business Process Modelling for Auditors ℗ractice
Control and audit functions require a full understanding of the business process context in in order to be able to identify risks and determine appropriate control measures. . Acquire basic skills in process modeling using BPMN, risk management, identification of controls, process monitoring and optimisation.
- Identify challenges in business process management (Business Process Management)
- Implement a pragmatic and practical approach to process modeling by applying the BPMN process annotation
- Assessing risks and identifying control measures
- Evaluate and monitor processes through process analysis and metrics
- Practise the techniques taught through case exercises.
- Internal auditors and audit management,
- Internal controllers,
- All GRC professionals,
Frederik Vervoort, an expert in financial, business process and internal audit, specialisation in Process Mining and Data Analytics, and certified DPO.
The training lasts 1 day.
The price for the public training amounts to 800 € (without VAT).
- Continuing Professional Education: 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 3 "Applying" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- We can coach your internal audit function in implementing agile auditing.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.