Mastering privacy regulation (GDPR) ⦿𝒾𝓃sight
A major challenge facing business risk management today is protecting personal data, such as customer identification files or HR management files. The importance of this challenge grows in proportion to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
After an introduction to privacy and individual freedom concepts, the EU GDPR is addressed by highlighting its principles. The course presents the risks related to privacy, as well as the tools and techniques of data protection
- Module 1 : Concepts
- Module 2 : GDPR Principles
- Data subject rights
- Internal register
- Scope: data transfer outside EU
- Accountabilities : DPO; Data Processing Agreements
- Data Protection Impact Analysis (DPIA)
- Data Protection
- Information & transparency
- Fines & Sanctions
- Module 3 : Privacy risks
- Module 4 : Data protection control measures
- Internal Controllers,
- Process and operational managers,
- IT managers,
- Data Protection Officers,
- Risk managers,
- Compliance officers,
- Information security officers,
- Internal auditors.
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit and IT.
The standard training lasts 1 day and can of course be adapted to your requirements.
An awareness training is available for the overall staff and lasts a half day
The price amounts to 800€ for the public training.
- Conitinuing Professional Education: 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 2 "Understanding" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- References: IFACI, IIA Switzerland, multiple in-house awareness training courses.
- We can coach your staff in the EU GDPR.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.