Auditing outsourcing risk 𝒾𝓃sight
The outsourcing of certain business processes has become unavoidable in today's information society. Specialised IT companies are often better equipped to provide you with specific digital services, as well as to manage and secure your data and that of your customers. Nevertheless, as a company, you remain accountable. So it is important to minimise the risks of outsourcing. You must be able to evaluate the quality of the service provided by the external party. Only in this way can you expertly manage outsourced activities.
This course gives you a thorough knowledge of all outsourcing risks and how you can manage and reduce them to an acceptable level. You can apply control measures and auditing techniques to outsourced business processes and the organisations to which you are subcontracted. In this way, your business will always remain in control. Our training is based on practical cases.
- Chief Executives,
- Business owners and management,
- IT/IS auditors,
- Digital auditors,
- Internal auditors,
- Information security and IT experts,
- Anyone interested in auditing outsourced activities.
Basic knowledge of audit techniques.
Patrick Soenen, professional in risk management, audit and IT.
The standard training lasts 1 day and can of course be adapted to your requirements.
- Continuing Professional Education: 7 CPE hours.
- Course level : This course corresponds to level 2 "Understanding" on the 6 level scale of Bloom's taxonomy, a hierarchy used to classify educational levels.
- References: IIA Belgium, Belgian Railways.
- We can coach your staff in auditing outsourcing risks and strategy.
- We would welcome the opportunity to make you a tailored offer.